Ideal for measuring the pH value of liquids
The integrated temperature probe enables automatic temperature compensation
Maintenance-free gel electrolyte
Robust, waterproof and dishwasher-safe protective case (TopSafe, protection class IP68)
Product DescriptionpH value and temperature are key parameters for guaranteeing the quality of products in the food sector, the cosmetics industry and the sanitary and HVAC sector, etc. With the testo 206-pH1 pH temperature measuring instrument, you can reliably measure the temperature and pH value in liquids (e.g. drinking or heating water) or even in viscoplastic media.
The advantages of the pH/temperature measuring instrument at a glanceThe testo 206-pH1 temperature and pH measuring instrument boasts the following features:
- the pH probe is ideal for measurements in liquids (and can even be used in viscoplastic media). The temperature sensor ensures precise, fast temperature compensation, and therefore accurate pH measurement
- The pH probe is maintenance-free, leak-proof and insensitive to dirt thanks to the gel electrolyte in the probe
- The dual wall diaphragm of the pH probe guarantees quick, reliable pH measurement
- Simultaneous display of pH value and temperature on the clear display
- Automatic final value recognition (auto hold): the reading is automatically held once it is stable
- TopSafe protective case: this is dishwasher-safe, hygienic and protects the measuring instrument from dirt, water and impact. Safely stored in the protective case, the pH measuring instrument is waterproof in accordance with protection class IP 68
- Storage cap with gel: the storage cap, which is filled with gel electrolyte and attached to the pH probe, is used to store the probe between measurements
- Belt/wall bracket: used for storing the measuring instrument on the wall or on a belt
testo 206-pH1 pH temperature measuring instrument, pH1 probe head for liquids, incl. storage cap with gel, TopSafe and belt/wall bracket.